- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup cashews (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 bananas (mashed (~½ to ⅔ cup))
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF and line a baking sheet (or 2, if they’re smaller) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, and hemp seeds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the bananas, coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and kosher salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until all the dry ingredients are coated. Spread the granola mixture into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet(s).
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, turning the pan every 20 minutes and mixing to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and press down slightly to help form clusters, and then let cool completely without disturbing to help the clumps form.
- Store in a sealed container or bag at room temperature for about a month.
- Category: Breakfast