This Almond Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl is refreshing and chocolatey – it’s an absolutely delicious way to start the day! This easy recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and comes together in 5 minutes.
- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Coconut Silk Dairy-Free
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
Optional add-ins (add them if you have them!):
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen, see Notes
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Banana slices
- Flaked coconut
- Chocolate granola
- Almond butter, to drizzle
- Chia seeds
- Combine bananas, dark chocolate coconut Silk Dairy-Free, almond butter, cacao powder, and collagen, maca powder, and chia seeds if using, in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Collagen is not vegan, so skip this to keep the recipe vegan.