I’m starting to really miss baking. While doing this roundup…I was dreaming about all the fun St. Patrick’s Day inspired recipes that I would make if I were home. I’m thinking chocolate, booze, and more chocolate. Major kitchen home-sickness. Also, a ton of my friends here are going to DUBLIN for St. Patrick’s Day. Could you imagine a more fun time to visit?! I’m not going…but going to Copenhagen instead isn’t a bad way to spend the weekend either (if I don’t go broke) :O
Anyways – enough about me. While I drowned in my kitchenless sorrows, I rounded up some absolutely amazing-looking recipes from all of our favorite bloggers for you to drool over. We have booze, we have chocolate, and we have sprinkles. What more could one ask for?! I mean…seriously. That cake above?! That’s an Irish Car Bomb Cake from BethCakes.com, and I want to eat it all (thanks for letting me use your photo, Beth!). I also added some savory treats, to round out your sweet binge. Take some clicks around, and prepare to be impressed/hungry. Happy St. Patrick’s Day, and remember to wear green on Monday. Don’t want to get pinched!
- This Irish Car Bomb Cake from bethcakes is gorgeous, and looks sooo fudgy. Pictured above!
- Green Velvet Cheesecake Cake. It’s topped with gold coins!!!
- Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Whiskey Caramel and Bailey’s Buttercream. 3 alcohols in 1 cupcake. Enough said.
- This Sweet & Salty Boozy Irish Truffle Cake…just go look at the pictures.
- Oh my, this Guinness Chocolate Cake is simplicity at it’s finest.
- Chocolate Guinness Waffles, because you need to celebrate at every meal.
- For the GF folks, this Chocolate Stout Cake looks amazing!
- Make this Green Ombre Cake if you want to seriously impress people.
- These Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups are too adorable. Who doesn’t love a surprise inside?!
- Irish. Whiskey. Ice Cream. Make it, and make everything above “a la mode”.
- Mini Chocolate Stout Brownie Sundae Floats with Burnt Irish Caramel & Hot Fudge. Wait…what? Too much goodness.
- Irish Whiskey Salted Caramels are always necessary.
And for the savory…
- This Irish Farmhouse Mac and Cheese…it looks amazing.
- These Grilled Corned Beef and Fontina Sandwiches are what Irish dreams are made of.
- Maybe put ^^ that sandwich, on this Cheddar and Chive Guinness Bread? I vote yes.
- I need this Stout French Dip in my life, ASAP.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Grilled Cheese. The classics, in GRILLED CHEESE FORM. Yes.
- These Irish Nachos are like potato skins on steroids, and I love it.
Please make these foods, and tell me about them, so I can wallow in jealousy.