Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I still have massive amounts of Thanksgiving cooking so this won't be a long post, but I truly hope you all have an incredible day spent with family, friends, and food.
These cookies are so easy, so moist, so delicious, and so so so wonderful. I vaguely remember making them a few years ago, with spice cake mix and chocolate chips. That version was delicious too! That's what so great about this – they're so versatile! Every which way results in moist, delicious, pumpkin-y cookies. I found this recipe scrawled on a piece of paper deep in my recipe drawer and needed to try it out again. It wasn't until after making them I remember the wonderful result of the first time I made them. Heaven!
These cookies are your typical “chewy” or “crunchy” cookie. They're cakey, almost like a whoopie pie cookie. However, they're so easy to whip up, so tasty and so versatile you'll never miss all those fussy extra ingredients. Try it out, you won't regret it!
proscar“600″ height=”399″ />Throw your butterscotch and chocolate chips right on top.
Using a cookie scoop, place mounds of dough onto lined baking sheets. Gently wet your hands (so they don't stick to the dough), and press down the cookies slightly. The cookies don't spread much, so if you really like perfect looking cookies, make them that way before you put them into the oven!
Pumpkin Butterscotch Chocolate Cookies
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (or your favorite flavor!)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Place cake mix and pumpkin puree in a bowl and mix until full combined. Stir in butterscotch and chocolate chips.
3. Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheets covered with parchment paper or Silpat liners. They won't spread much, so you can place the dough close together (about 1 inch apart should be fine).
4. Bake for 11-14 minutes, depending on how big your scoops are. Let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Yields about 3 dozen cookies